We are excited to announce that we are looking for a permanent course and events manager to join the Brighton Permaculture Trust team. The part-time position will manage and develop our programme of course and events.
There will be an initial 6-month probationary period with a view to ongoing renewal beyond the 6-month probationary period. The post will commence by the end of February 2016. It will initially be a self-employed role, paid at £225 per month for a minimum 18 hours per month. It is envisaged that as the programme of course and events develops that the role will increase.
- Maintaining and developing a programme of courses and events, in a professional, timely way, within budget.
- Managing the team of course and event tutors and convenors
- Bringing your knowledge and skills to expand and develop the programme of courses and events we deliver
- Networking with the wider BPT team and with external partners, including BPT admin, management and local organisations
- Working from your own workspace using IT systems (email, Word, Excel) to support the work
View/download a PDF on what the post will entail.
The application form can be downloaded here:
Applications are to be submitted by:
1.00pm on Thursday 24 December 2015
Provisional date for interviews:
Wednesday 13 January 2016