Don't use Google directions; you will be directed down closed roads.
Please pay careful attention to these directions. It is easy to take a wrong turn!
Using satellite navigation
Stanmer Park is located near Falmer, on the outskirts of Brighton, next to the University of Sussex. The best postcode if you are using sat nav is BN1 9QA, which is Stanmer House, within sight and a very short distance from our meeting place by the church.
From the Lewes Road out of Brighton:
• Just before you reach the A27 Brighton bypass take the small turning into Stanmer Park
From the Lewes direction and the East:
• On the A27 Brighton bypass take the turn for the A270 Lewes Road into Brighton
• Immediately get in the middle lane signposted to Stanmer Park
• Turn right into Stanmer Park at the traffic lights immediately at end of slip road
From the North and West
(Please note that Stanmer Park cannot be accessed from the A27 east bound via the junction next to Stanmer Park.)
• From the A23 turn East on the A27 towards Lewes OR from the West continue past the A23 turnoff into Brighton towards Lewes
• Take the first exit after the A23, signposted to Hollingbury
• Go straight across the roundabout at the top of the slip road
• Follow this road for about a mile and at the end of this road turn left at the traffic lights onto the Lewes Road out of Brighton
• Take the first left, a small turning into Stanmer Park
Go to main directions page for information about how to find us when you get to Stanmer.