Cycle to the annual Apple Day festival at Stanmer Park as part of the Bike Train!
Join our fun, sociable, group-ride from The Level in central Brighton to Stanmer Park.
We will travel at a gentle pace, with music, in a two-abreast formation. The ride is suitable for anyone who can competently ride a bike aged 7+ years. Younger children in trailers and tag-alongs also welcome. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Please visit the Bike Train's Facebook page to confirm attendance.
Please ensure that your bike is in a roadworthy condition. We will have a pump and basic tools available at The Level and at Stanmer Park.
From Brighton to Stanmer Park
Option #1: 11am departure
- Assemble at The Level from 10:40 for an 11am departure.
- Picking up at Moulsecoomb Library at about 11:15am.
- Expected arrival time at Stanmer Park: 11:30am
Option #2: Noon departure
- Assemble at The Level from 11:40am for a noon departure.
- Picking up at Moulsecoomb Library at about 12:15pm.
- Expected arrival time at Stanmer Park: 12:30pm
Journey time to Stanmer Park is approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
From Stanmer Park to Brighton
- The return ride to Brighton departs from the Bike Hub Cafe and cycle parking area at Apple Day at 3pm.
- Another return ride will depart at 4pm. Make sure to confirm your attendance via Facebook!
Journey time to the Level is approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
We recommend that you arrive 10 to 15 minutes before departure for briefing and assembly.
Once you get there
At Apple Day, we'll provide supervised cycle-parking next to our Bike Hub Cafe, which will be serving refreshments and providing a Dr Bike check-up for any bikes that feel the need.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Duncan Blinkhorn on 07944 152706.
Confirm your attendance via Facebook.