Inspiring positive social and environmental change through the potential of permaculture
Donate to Brighton Permaculture Trust and help us continue inspiring more sustainable and meaningful lifestyles.
Your support will enable us to:
- keep connecting people to their food, to nature and to each other
- continue working with disadvantaged communities to plant community orchards
- donate juice to people in poverty via our partners FareShare
- continue providing highly valued learning opportunities through courses, events and volunteering groups
- operate effectively as a trust, helping us cover the costs of running a charity in challenging times
Your gift – of any size – is hugely appreciated, enabling us to spend and invest money where it is needed most.
If you are able to, a regular donation will really help us when budgeting for the work we do.